YEAR TWO REVIEW || HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MEANT TO BE!
You all! How on EARTH are we already celebrating our 2nd year of business?!?! Some days it feels like we've been open for a million years but most days it feels like this dream of ours became a reality two seconds ago. Our hearts are OVERWHELMED with how much this sweet little shoppe has blessed us. The opportunities and lives we've had the joy of being a part of truly leaves us speechless. We are grateful beyond measure to each of you who have been a part of this journey with us and are the reason why we can continue to celebrate another year of wonderful business. We're sending you the biggest virtual hugs imaginable right now!
We thought it would be fun to highlight some of our favorite memories from 2017 with y'all and remind ourselves of all the Lord has blessed us with during our second year! Join us as we walk down memory lane. :)
1. We were awarded The Knot's Best of Weddings for 2018!! Thank you to everyone who left kind words on The Knot and helped us achieve this honor. So so thankful!
2. We added our incredible consultant, Taylor Clark, to our team! So dang grateful for this girl and all she brings to our MTB family. She & Ashton are quite the dynamic duo and are what keep this shoppe thriving and full of love.
4. We met so many amazing couples/brides through different bridal shows and speaking at Simply Love Studio's Vacation Bridal School. Always such fun times!
5. We took a road trip to North Carolina and celebrated the 10th Anniversary issue of Southern Weddings as a Blue Ribbon Vendor. So many of our vendor friends (both local & national) were there as well as girls in our Twirl/MTB family! What a gift to celebrate that night together.
6. Happy Camper Films created the most amazing promotional film for us! We couldn't be more grateful for the way it captures our story & hearts. We will treasure it forever! Thank you, Allison & Tyler for this incredible gift!!
7. We partnered with 10 incredible stores/designers to bring in the best of the best sample gowns for our brides. It's been such a sweet way to create even more community in this industry! To each of you that have partnered with us, THANK YOU!! You have been a part of making our brides' dreams come to life and for that we are deeply grateful.
8. We had the opportunity to attend the Making Things Happen conference back in March and it revolutionized the way we do business and ultimately, our lives. Such a game changer for us. We would encourage anyone & everyone to attend if they can. To read more about our experience, go check out our post about it on Twirl's blog HERE.
9. We traveled to New York for bridal market in April and October! We added Sara Gabriel veils to our inventory and added a few more partnerships with stores from those trips.
10. Most importantly, over the last two years we have had the complete joy and honor of helping hundreds of brides find their dream dress that was "meant to be" and because of that, we are brought to tears (happy ones of course). What a tremendous blessing it is for us to be a part of your lives in this small way. We are blown away every day that this is the path the Lord took us down. We pray that we never take this journey for granted and our souls will always be fired up by celebrating people well and loving them in their precious season of life.
TO OUR MTB FAMILY -
THANK YOU. Our brides, our friends, our families, our community -- all of you. YOU are the reason we get to toast to another year of business and do so joyfully. This dream would not be a reality if it weren't for you and truly, there are not even words to express how deeply, deeply grateful we are for that. Your love and support humble us, encourage us, and remind us of what matters most in this life. So from the bottom of our hearts, THANK YOU! We love you more than you will ever know.
And with that, CHEERS TO TWO YEARS & may there be many more to come!!
Liz Cox & Ty McBrayer